This is a dual controller based on the VESC 6.1 project, designed for dual-motor electric skateboard builds. It is completly customisable using the VESC tool.
The hardware is perfectly capable of running 12S batteries at 60A continuously.
The package includes one Controller and one designated remote with smart features. Suitable for beginners and intermediate builders.
The controller comes with 4.0mm bullet connectors which is compatible with most motors on the market.
How to program controller: powerpoint tutorial
You can get the VESC tool from https://vesc-project.com/vesc_tool
ES dual controller (programmable) with intergrated remote
The controller comes with features such as:
- tested with 3-12s
- 60A continuous current, 300A max current
- smart auto turn off after 5 minutes of inactivities
- micro usb connection
- built-in power switch
The smart remote comes with features such as :
- battery indicator for the board and the remote
- 3-speed modes: beginner, eco, and pro
- smart auto turn off after inactivity
- Anti-slip matt coating finish